The whole project as a whole is WIP (work in progress) but even the structure is not finished yet. I am currently working on completing what I named the "final steps" of the "era system".
After years of adding content, we are finally getting to a point when we're reaching the limit of what is widely available. Which mean we can 'complete' our eras !!!
Following the completion of these pages, this will end the implementation of an era system.
- Notes for the media pages:
- The goal is to make at least a "stub" level for each of these pages.
Following the structure update, we have a bunch of new pages to do so the question is.. should we do them now or ...?
The Fame era project
It was established between KER and I that our goal is to complete TF era before we get to Artpop.
What is left to do..
- 20xx: we are up to July (end: September)
- Then go back and re-add a few infos we missed the first run + month summaries
- The Fame Ball: the page need to be completed.
- Promo tour: add more infos
- New Kids: add more infos, light reworking
- Doll Domination: add infos
- Media (?)
- Videos: expand a bit, add more infos
Somewhere in the pipeline
These new layouts are still a WIP. Probably these will be used for the Artpop era unless they can be added before but I pretty much doubt it's possible. That will probably require that both of them be included as a project due to the high amount of pages involved.
Not actually being worked on but will be updated someday..
Besides these 2 'huge' type of pages, the only things left are the minor sections such as..
- Haus of Gaga
- Gaga + Dada..Haus members (system for credits, page layout, etc)
- Photographers (optimize, media integration)
So that was for the "design" projects. For content now... that's up to decide if we do "era" by era as a whole then later get back and do 100% each sub-hubs.
- Add "Early years/amateur years" as an era with all the content related to that.
Eventually, we'll get to a point where we can list what infos are still missing (like which fashion credits, etc.)