Work with Lady GagaEdit
Monster Ball filmsEdit
Val Garland did the makeup in 2009 for all the interludes and backdrops used on the Monster Ball: Theater and Arena.
April 26, 2010Edit
- M·A·C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid S.P.F. 15 in NC15
- M·A·C Cosmetics Mineralize S.P.F. 15 Foundation/Loose in Extra Light
- M·A·C Cosmetics Powder Blush in Well Dressed.
- M·A·C Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche, Mylar 198, and Sweet Lust
- M·A·C Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner
- M·A·C Cosmetics Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad, Black.
- M·A·C Cosmetics 21 Lash
- M·A·C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga 1.
M∙A∙C VIVA GLAM (2011 Campaign)Edit
- M.A.C. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder on T-zone
- M.A.C. Pro Cream Color Base in Nude on cheekbones
- Eye Shadow
- Upper lid: M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Malt and M.A.C. Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe on lid and into socket line, M.A.C. Pigment in Vanilla on the inner corner. Lower lid: M.A.C. Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe, set with M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Charcoal Brown
- Eye Liner
- M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack brushed into the top lash line, followed by M.A.C. Penultimate Eye Liner to enhance and elongate the line. Finally, M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Carbon set and strengthened the line for a velvet finish. M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Fascinating inside lower and upper rims of eyes
- M.A.C. Opulash Mascara in Bad, Bad Black and M.A.C. Plush Lash Mascara in Plushblack applied with small fan brush
- False Lashes
- M.A.C. 3 Lash and the outer half of M.A.C. 41 Lash on the outer corner of the eye
- M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Oak on the lip line and M.A.C. Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick in 2; M.A.C. Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass in 2 over the top in the center of the lip for volume
- Highlights / Countour
- M.A.C. Pro Paint Stick in Deep Brown for contour, buffed in just under the cheekbones, into the hollows and used on the temples. M.A.C. Cream Color Base in Shell and Luna blended and applied as highlighter