The following is a timeline of videos exclusively by Lady Gaga, or videos she was featured in.
- The Fame: Part One was the first movie produced by the Haus of Gaga with Constellation Jones as director while Lady Gaga and Matthew Williams (Dada) produced and wrote the story. The video was added to her EPK (electronic press kit).
- "Just Dance" music video directed by Melina Matsoukas.
- Transmission Gagavision (Week No. 1 to 27).
- Lady Gaga and Space Cowboy produced three musical interludes for her live act (Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary (Remix) and My Egyptian Lover (Remix) and Haus).
- "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" music video directed by Melina Matsoukas.
- The Haus created their first backdrops for the New Kids on the Block: Live.
- "Poker Face" music video directed by Ray Kay
- Crevettes Films: Three interludes during Doll Domination Tour / The Fame Ball Tour directed by Lady Starlight. The Haus of Gaga also reworked and added new backdrops for both tours.
- Transmission Gagavision (Week No. 28 to 40).
- "LoveGame" and "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" music videos directed by Joseph Kahn.
- Lady Gaga was featured in the unreleased music video for "Don't Give Up" by The Midway State.
- Pop Culture Parking Lot filmed and edited by Lady Starlight.
- Lady Gaga was featured in the music video for "Chillin" by Wale, directed by Chris Robinson.
- "Paparazzi" music video directed by Jonas Åkerlund.
- Dazed Digital: Creative direction by Matthew Williams, styling by Nicola Formichetti, directed by Kathryn Ferguson.
- Lady Gaga was featured in the music video for "Video Phone" (Extended Remix) by Beyoncé, directed by Hype Williams.
- Lady Gaga made an appearance during the Gossip Girl episode, "The Last Days of Disco Stick".
- "Bad Romance" music video directed by Francis Lawrence.
- Interludes and backdrops directed by Nick Knight and Ruth Hogben for The Monster Ball Tour.
- "Telephone" music video directed by Jonas Åkerlund.
- The Left Eye was a filmed by Lady Gaga for the SHOWstudio exhibit, "The Fashion Body.
- "Alejandro" music video directed by Steven Klein.
- MAC Viva Glam commercial directed by Nick Knight.
- "Born This Way" music video directed by Nick Knight.
- Lady Gaga Presents: The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden filmed by HBO and directed by Laurieann Gibson.
- Transmission Gagavision (Week No. 41 to 44).
- "Judas" music video directed by Laurieann Gibson and Lady Gaga.
- "It Gets Better Campaign".
- Google Chrome , directed by Laurieann Gibson.
- "3-Way (The Golden Rule)" music video of The Lonely Island featuring Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga directed by Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone.
- "The Edge of Glory" music video directed by the Haus of Gaga.
- "Yoü and I " music video directed by the Haus of Gaga.
- Haus of Ü fashion film series directed by Inez and Vinoodh.
- Lady Gaga created commercials for the MTV Video Music Awards, called Inspiration and Muse Factory.
- Mugler Spring/Summer 2012 Intro Film, directed by Inez and Vinoodh.
- Lady Gaga recorded a voice-over for the Simpsons episode "Lisa Goes Gaga".
- "The Lady is a Tramp" music video directed by Ivan Vdoven.
- Lady Gaga is featured in "Live at Roseland: Elements of 4" by Beyoncé.
- "Marry the Night" music video directed by Lady Gaga.
- Lady Gaga directed and did her first TV special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving which aired on ABC.
- The Muppets Movie: Deleted scene, cameo.
- Katy Perry: Part of Me: cameo.
- Lady Gaga created commercials for the ad campaign of Fame, called Formulation and Source.
- Lady Gaga did a short film with Steven Klein for Fame.
- Lady Gaga recorded her feature film debut for Machete Kills.