Yves Saint Laurent is a designer that created an outfit and various pairs of shoes and sunglasses worn by Lady Gaga. In 2012, Hedi Slimane became the elm of the brand which he renamed to Saint Laurent Paris. His first collection was Spring/Summer 2013. Prior to that, Slimane was the designer of the YSL Rive Gauche Homme collection from Fall/Winter 1997 to Fall/Winter 2000.
- "Trib Too" in size 33 ½, released in late 2008
Fall/Winter 1980 Haute Couture CollectionEdit
Spring/Summer 2009 RTW CollectionEdit
- Cage Ankle Boots
Fall/Winter 2009 RTW CollectionEdit
Spring/Summer 2011 RTW CollectionEdit
Spring/Summer 2011 "Edition Soir" CollectionEdit
Fall/Winter 2011 RTW CollectionEdit
Cruise 2012 CollectionEdit
Spring/Summer 2012 RTW CollectionEdit
Spring, Pre-Fall and Fall 2013 RTW CollectionEdit
AW13 Menswear CollectionEdit
AW14 Menswear CollectionEdit
Spring/Summer 2014 CollectionEdit
Items from unknown collectionsEdit
- "Muse" Handbag
- Blue dress
- Iconic Le Smoking jacket
- Face: Youth Liberator Serum Foundation B30.
- Eyes: Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils # 1.
- Lips: Rouge Pur Couture # 51 Corail Urbain.
- Nicola Formichetti's Blog: Lady Gaga wears shoes by YSL at the 2010 CES when announcing partnership with Polaroid